Client Experience Specialist (REMOTE)
Be Smart. In It to Win It. Teamwork Makes the Dream Work. Yes, We Can. We Got Your Back. Built on Trust
These values define who we are and they have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in Click2Cart technology.
Let's be honest. Job posts are boring, but working with SmartCommerce is far from it.
Our ideal candidate is an A+-player/achiever with an entrepreneurial spirit, infectious personality, and the ability to earn instant rapport with internal and external clients. The right candidate learns fast, is self-motivated, and wants to grow while truly contributing to the success of the team.
At SmartCommerce employees are passionate go-getters who partner with CPG brands to take their sales to the next level through a proprietary one-click path to purchase technology "MOE". These partnerships increase clients' profit margins and their sales exponentially.
What really matters is that the vision, the culture, and the rules of engagement align and are something that team members truly want to embrace. We are a "Family First" organization where our families at home, work-family, and clients are all a priority. When SmartCommerce's cultural beliefs align with yours, success will follow.We are looking for a qualified Client Experience Coordinator to join our team!
- Assist CE team with developing and maintaining exceptional customer service experience
- Help perform implementation audits to ensure timely activation and successful campaigns
- Update and maintain status updates in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Assist with monitoring and supporting client goals and objectives
- Help CE team showcase performance metrics via internal dashboards and reporting platforms
- Assist in the development of business reviews and provide recommendations to optimize performance
- Work with internal teams and processes to open tickets and track client asks to completion
- Maintain accurate records and documentation across customer service actions
- Follow established service procedures, policies, and standards across clients
- Stay knowledgeable on all product offerings and enhancements
- Work collaboratively across other business units (Sales, Marketing, Product, Operations, etc.)
- Stay informed on industry insights and consumer behaviors in today’s digitally focused e-comm world
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Perform additional duties as needed
- The ideal candidate for the Entry Level Account Manager position should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish trust and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Proficiency in English
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- 0-2 years experience in account management, client support, or entry-level sales
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, Profit Sharing)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Long-Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources