Manager, Sales Development
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
We are looking for a Manager, Sales Development to grow our Sales Development (SDR) team in Atlanta. The ideal candidate is a strategic leader looking to develop a top-performing culture for this team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales Development, you'll be an important contributor to our Sales leadership team and provide continuous and constructive coaching for our Sales Development Reps as well as spearhead recruiting and on-boarding efforts. You are someone with experience driving and delivering results; our ideal hire is also someone who incorporates empathy in a hands-on style of leadership.
The impact you will have:
Work closely with Sales, Demand Generation, and Marketing leadership to ensure the success of current campaigns, while providing constructive input to develop new campaigns. Develop strong relationships with Sales cross functionally to ensure positive working relationships and maximize the impact and effectiveness of sales development. Efficiently and effectively understand the Accounting industry and specifically coach the LeaseQuery Pitch and Mission statement. Monitor metrics and coach the SDR leadership to improve by understanding their performance. Help create a fun culture, where people love coming to work by maintaining a high level of enthusiasm.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to our Senior Manager, Sales Development, this role serves as a critical member of the leadership team
- The ideal candidate will have a proven record of scaling and leading high-performance SDR teams through strong mastery of process, and developing winning Sales cultures
- Build a best-in-industry, high-performance, modern Sales Development team
- Create a culture of excellence where people inspire one another to do their best work and are excited to come into work on a Monday morning
- Establish and optimize sales development processes and workflows to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure that sales development reps are advancing their product and sales skills that support their career growth and daily effectiveness
- Track and assess development activities by individual and team and report results to senior leadership
- Hire, train, and develop a world-class teams of SDRs.
- Lead by example - roll your sleeves up alongside your team to demonstrate the behaviors you are expecting of your team
- Build a culture of continuous training and enablement, focused on driving mastery of sales
- Partner with the Talent team to recruit A-Player SDRs as we scale our organization
- Create a culture of accountability, driving a high bar for performance to ensure the team exceeds its aggressive targets
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Account Management, SalesOps, Enablement and others to ensure we are executing against a cohesive strategy
- Master the data and leverage data-driven coaching to identify the biggest opportunities for coaching, enablement, and improvement
- Continuously drive process adherence, rigor, and continuous improvement
- Conduct all business in accordance with LeaseQuery policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
What experience and skills we need you to have:
- Proficient in using Salesforce along with Google Business Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to close complex sales cycles
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to coach and develop SDRs to handle and overcome objections
- Technical presentation and communication skills
- Expertise in discovery conversations, value-based selling, and world class demonstration and storytelling skills
- Ability to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (both internal and external) in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building rapport and working with cross functional teams spanning sales, product management, product marketing and business development
- Mastery of the technical sales process, solution design, and proof of value execution
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Awareness and familiarity of B2B Sales Concepts and best practices
- Ability to develop strong and trusting relationships at all levels in an organization
- Ability to think strategically in viewing sales issues and opportunities
- 1-2 years of Sales leadership experience
- Experience leading high velocity Mid-Market sales motions, recognizing the importance of speed and agility especially in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and revenue targets, with the ability to rally teams to deliver consistent results
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills - you work well with your team, across your peers, and with cross-functional partners
- A passion for coaching, with a proven record of developing both SDRs.
- Process-oriented, with a desire to establish and refine frameworks that enable scalable and repeatable processes
- Curiosity and creativity - you are always seeking new information and ways to improve Demonstrated sense of ownership - you relentlessly pursue solutions and never assume something is impossible
- Experience leveraging technology to augment team performance (cadences, call recording software, etc)
- Experience scaling a top performing team by recruiting and developing Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Metrics and data-driven, with a history of performing above team quota
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Passionate about training and developing a team
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Sabbatical program (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies accounting complexities with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. We support more than 7,000 organizations in 90 countries and are highly rated by G2 for user satisfaction and ease of use. Our company and products have also appeared on several well-regarded lists including Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work, and more. Finally, LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting solution has been recognized by SIIA CODiE as the Best Fintech and Best Compliance Solution.
Since 2011, our CEO and founder, George Azih has grown LeaseQuery from a one-person startup and a simple lease accounting solution to a workforce of 300+, a partner network of 200+, and a globally recognizable FinTech platform that includes lease accounting under multiple governmental regulations, SaaS spend management, and integration capabilities with various ERPs.
As we move into our next phase of growth, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company’s long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.