VP of Product
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
LeaseQuery is looking for an exceptional executive who will lead the next-generation evolution of our product vision, which includes spearheading our transition from a single-product company to a multi-product platform. The successful candidate will lead a department composed of Product Managers, Accounting Product SMEs, and User Experience professionals.
We are a FinTech software that helps companies manage their largest areas of spend. We provide the unique ability to work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the country, one that has the best-reviewed product in the market, and that has a company culture frequently named as one of the best places to work.
Our VP of Product views product management as a craft. You recognize great products online and on mobile and you understand what truly makes great products succeed.
What you will be doing:
- Demonstrates that you have seen scale and growth that exceeds our own current situation
- Illustrates that you have transformed teams; demonstrated your expertise in leading cross functional teams and have mastered collaboration across engineering, sales, and marketing
- Has taught you to be strong enough to withstand challenges, but flexible enough to see others’ points of view.
- Demonstrates the ability to move fast, make smart decisions, and motivate teams
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other stakeholders.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Our new leader will have grown, established best practices, and developed diverse teams throughout their career. They are decisive, bold and willing to make the hard calls in the interest of the business.
What experience and skills we need you to have:
- Push colleagues to make elegant products
- Motivate teams to produce experiences with empathy for customers
- Drive accountability and clarity of roles to build the best execution machine possible.
- Be insightful about the best balance of technology and people to create the most significant returns
- Be a voice of the customer and a mentor to a talented, cross functional group of professionals
- Be an active participant in all executive conversations and a strong partner to develop the strategy for our product and company.
- Advocates for what is right for our customers and our company
- Has 15+ years of demonstrable product management leadership and a track record of impressive product-driven results
- Has B2B, SaaS experience, ideally in a Fintech environment
- Mixes vision with practicality and sense of urgency
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Virtual and in-office hybrid Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Sabbatical program (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies accounting complexities with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. We support more than 7,000 organizations in 90 countries and are highly rated by G2 for user satisfaction and ease of use. Our company and products have also appeared on several well-regarded lists including Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work, and more. Finally, LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting solution has been recognized by SIIA CODiE as the Best Fintech and Best Compliance Solution.
Since 2011, our CEO and founder, George Azih has grown LeaseQuery from a one-person startup and a simple lease accounting solution to a workforce of 300+, a partner network of 200+, and a globally recognizable FinTech platform that includes lease accounting under multiple governmental regulations, SaaS spend management, and integration capabilities with various ERPs.
As we move into our next phase of growth, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company’s long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.