Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2024
As an Account Manager, you'll be the strategic growth engine for our existing customer base. You'll delve deeper than ever before, identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities in support of our platform vision, crafting compelling value propositions, and closing deals that drive customer ROI and satisfaction.
What you will be doing:
- Become the customer growth expert: Analyze customer data, usage patterns, and industry trends to uncover hidden opportunities for expansion.
- Build a roadmap to revenue: Develop tailored expansion plans, proposing additional software modules, features, or integrations that unlock new business value.
- Master the art of the upsell: Hone your presentation and negotiation skills to effectively pitch expansion opportunities, securing deals that benefit both the customer and our bottom line.
- Become the trusted advisor: Foster close relationships with key decision-makers within existing accounts, earning their trust and acting as their long-term partner in growth.
- Collaborate to conquer: Partner with internal teams (customer success, product, marketing, technical support) to ensure seamless implementation and ongoing success of expansion initiatives.
- Champion the data: Track key metrics of expansion efforts, reporting on ROI, customer satisfaction, and pipeline development.
- Never stop learning: Stay abreast of industry trends and competitor offerings, constantly identifying new ways to add value for your customers.
What experience and skills we need you to have:
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving expansion within existing accounts.
- Strong understanding of sales cycle management, from opportunity identification to deal closure.
- Expert communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships and navigate complex customer dynamics.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations and turning them into advocates.
- Data-driven approach with a focus on measurable results.
- Proficiency in CRM software and sales analytics tools.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or relevant field preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS sales, ideally within the finance sector.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present in front of sales leadership, executive leadership and LeaseQuery clients
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation, conceptualize multiple solutions and to select the best option.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Able to act as a Strategic Positioner; help the business win in its market.
- Must have demonstrated ability to attain sales goals.
- Must be able to produce accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to understand and address challenges faced by customers.
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Sabbatical program (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies accounting complexities with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. We support more than 7,000 organizations in 90 countries and are highly rated by G2 for user satisfaction and ease of use. Our company and products have also appeared on several well-regarded lists including Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work, and more. Finally, LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting solution has been recognized by SIIA CODiE as the Best Fintech and Best Compliance Solution.
Since 2011, our CEO and founder, George Azih has grown LeaseQuery from a one-person startup and a simple lease accounting solution to a workforce of 300+, a partner network of 200+, and a globally recognizable FinTech platform that includes lease accounting under multiple governmental regulations, SaaS spend management, and integration capabilities with various ERPs.
As we move into our next phase of growth, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company’s long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.