Senior Quality Automation Engineer
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
LeaseQuery is seeking a Senior Quality Automation Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure quality across multiple SAAS products. This role plays a leadership role in our company’s product development process by driving quality and focus on customer success. You will be responsible for growing LeaseQuery’s automated testing framework by designing and implementing automated tests, overseeing the delivery of test documents, and creating test procedures that ensure the successful deployment of our products. You will also be responsible for debugging and designing corrective actions in addition to reviewing system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
LeaseQuery Headquarters is located in Atlanta GA, but we are open to remote candidates for this opportunity.
What you will be doing:
- As a full team member you help developers and other professionals drive quality at speed. You are the leader and “doer” that makes sure the team is focused on the customer.
- Participate in the entire project lifecycle, including design/requirements, test plan development, designing and executing, functional, regression, performance and integration tests.
- Ensure high-quality software which meets requirements; make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria, test cases and is well tested using documented test scripts. Ensure that all important requirements and risks are tested.
- Participate in the organization-wide definition of testing approaches, tools, and frameworks.
- Accurately communicate testing estimates, status, risks, and continually work toward removing project roadblocks.
- Create automated test scripts based on business requirements, workflows and use cases; Execute and maintain the test scripts and document test results; Modify the scripts depending on requirements change.
- Setup/Configure and maintain automation environment, frameworks and create test applications.
- Develop testing approaches and participate in various testing types including Micro Service / API testing, Functional, GUI, Regression, Performance, Security, Ad-hoc, System, End-end, and integration testing.
- Apply a prioritized approach to testing, to find the most serious issues first.
- Record, maintain, archive and communicate test results.
- Analyze test results and defects to substantiate the quality of the application/system; analyzing trends, severity, and characterization of defects; and tracking and providing reports of discovered defects.
- Participate in continuous improvement of testing process and procedures by analyzing reported bugs/issues and assess test coverage and project execution around these areas.
- Utilize strong troubleshooting/ problem-solving skills.
What experience and skills we need you to have:
- 5+ years of automated testing experience in a web / client-server environment
- Proficient in creating high-level test plans, detailed test cases, and unit test automation
- SQL experience. The ability to write and run easy to moderate queries for testing and production inquiries.
- Automation concepts (UI automation, API/White box testing)
- API testing (Postman or similar tools)
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Git experience
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Sabbatical program (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies accounting complexities with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. We support more than 7,000 organizations in 90 countries and are highly rated by G2 for user satisfaction and ease of use. Our company and products have also appeared on several well-regarded lists including Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work, and more. Finally, LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting solution has been recognized by SIIA CODiE as the Best Fintech and Best Compliance Solution.
Since 2011, our CEO and founder, George Azih has grown LeaseQuery from a one-person startup and a simple lease accounting solution to a workforce of 300+, a partner network of 200+, and a globally recognizable FinTech platform that includes lease accounting under multiple governmental regulations, SaaS spend management, and integration capabilities with various ERPs.
As we move into our next phase of growth, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company’s long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.