Director of Analytics and Data Strategy
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
The Director of Analytics and Data Strategy will lead the Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Strategy mission to create new analytics solutions to drive data-informed decisions that generate and maximize value across our business. This position will manage a small team of Analytics professionals and work, aligning across all organizational functions. This leader will be responsible for supporting the vision and strategies of the company through enhancing the value of our data assets, analytics capabilities, and execute and sustain the analytics pipelines for the company, leading strategically complex and large-scope analytics projects, managing multiple projects simultaneously, and managing direct reports and cross-functional teams.
What you will be doing:
- Provide a vision and strategy for the Analytics program and develop an engagement model to support each functional area of the business.
- Collaborate across all functional areas to translate complex business problems into optimal data modeling and analytical solutions that drive business value.
- Lead day-to-day analytics and business intelligence function in support of our business strategies and functional area outcomes.
- Collaborate with the Data Science, Data Engineering, and Revenue Operations teams to incorporate machine learning and advanced analytics into our insight and decision-making tools.
- Lead the improvements and advancement of reporting and data capabilities across the company, including analytics skills, data literacy, visualization, and storytelling.
- Provide advisement and consultation to functional leaders and team-member on analytics capabilities and recommend analytics solutions to business opportunities.
- Track and report the value delivery of analytics to the organization.
What skills and experience we need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or in related field of study from an accredited college or university; will consider a combination of experience and/or education
- 8+ years of experience as an analyst with demonstrable experience in solving real business problems with unique insights
- Ability to lead and direct a team of Analytics SME’s and interdepartmental teams.
- Strong understanding of Analytics and Visualization techniques.
- Self-motivated, have phenomenal work ethic and looking for the right company to support your growth.
- Must be an analyst at heart and have a proven track record of being a thinker and a doer
- Masters Degree Business, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Sciences or in related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- Ideally 4+ years in FinTech.
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies accounting complexities with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. We support more than 7,000 organizations in 90 countries and are highly rated by G2 for user satisfaction and ease of use. Our company and products have also appeared on several well-regarded lists including Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work, and more. Finally, LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting solution has been recognized by SIIA CODiE as the Best Fintech and Best Compliance Solution.
Since 2011, our CEO and founder, George Azih has grown LeaseQuery from a one-person startup and a simple lease accounting solution to a workforce of 300+, a partner network of 200+, and a globally recognizable FinTech platform that includes lease accounting under multiple governmental regulations, SaaS spend management, and integration capabilities with various ERPs.
As we move into our next phase of growth, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company’s long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.