Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
As a Revenue intern, you're diving into the exciting realm of generating new business for a SaaS organization. You will partner with sales reps, SDRs and leadership to perform crucial functions like data analysis and prospecting.
As a Revenue Intern, you will work closely with the sales team to identify and generate new business opportunities. This internship provides an excellent opportunity to learn about sales strategies, market research, and customer relationship management.
What you will be doing:
- Research and identify potential customers through various channels.
- Generate leads and gather relevant information for the sales team.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and market conditions.
- Provide insights and feedback to enhance sales strategies.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and implement targeted sales campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing to align outreach efforts with overall company goals.
- Updating documentation within CRMs
- Observing and carrying out sales processes
- All other duties assigned by sales leaders
What experience and skills we need you to have:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to a dynamic sales environment.
- Familiarity with CRM software is a plus.
LeaseQuery simplifies accounting complexities with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. We support more than 7,000 organizations in 90 countries and are highly rated by G2 for user satisfaction and ease of use. Our company and products have also appeared on several well-regarded lists including Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work, and more. Finally, LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting solution has been recognized by SIIA CODiE as the Best Fintech and Best Compliance Solution.
Since 2011, our CEO and founder, George Azih has grown LeaseQuery from a one-person startup and a simple lease accounting solution to a workforce of 300+, a partner network of 200+, and a globally recognizable FinTech platform that includes lease accounting under multiple governmental regulations, SaaS spend management, and integration capabilities with various ERPs.
As we move into our next phase of growth, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company’s long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.