Product Manager, Saas Products
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
LeaseQuery is seeking a Product Manager, Saas Products to manage our technology solutions to reinforce business strategies and objectives. This position analyzes competitive conditions, manages product strategy, adapts the product roadmap, understands financial growth and profitability, and provides direction for product requirements.
LeaseQuery's headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA, but this role can sit 100% remote.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the implementation of product features and projects with internal teams along with third-party vendors and ensure successful completion Develop and curate new ideas, determine which ideas will achieve critical objectives and should be promoted into features, and communicate the status back to stakeholders
- Review new and existing product specifications to ensure the scope of the current and future product meets strategic objectives and commercial viability
- Develop and communicate the business cases, product roadmaps, vision, and strategy, and ensure their alignment with company strategies and goals.
- Conduct research and obtain market information Identify customer needs by talking to customers, monitoring feedback from various listening tools, and collaborating with UI/UX Teams
- Ensure requests and appropriate feedback are seamlessly integrated into the product planning and development processes
- Analyze and define the market and competitive conditions
- Articulate business value to Product Owners to ensure the seamless integration of appropriate feedback and requests into the product planning and development processes
- Thoroughly understands and represents the customer's problems as well as the business's goals and objectives, and represents that point of view on a day-to-day basis
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and trends to best serve customer goals
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to develop product line communications
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
What experience and skills we need you to have:
- 2-5 years of of progressive experience in Product Management
- Working knowledge of SaaS software development
- Ability to analyze various types of data and apply it to solve problems
- Ability to communicate effectively across various levels and with different team
- Experience with B2B or Digital Product Management products or features preferred
- Experience creating products for the Finance and/or IT departments preferred
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Sabbatical program (4 weeks after 5 years of service)
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies accounting complexities with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. We support more than 7,000 organizations in 90 countries and are highly rated by G2 for user satisfaction and ease of use. Our company and products have also appeared on several well-regarded lists including Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work, and more. Finally, LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting solution has been recognized by SIIA CODiE as the Best Fintech and Best Compliance Solution.
Since 2011, our CEO and founder, George Azih has grown LeaseQuery from a one-person startup and a simple lease accounting solution to a workforce of 300+, a partner network of 200+, and a globally recognizable FinTech platform that includes lease accounting under multiple governmental regulations, SaaS spend management, and integration capabilities with various ERPs.
As we move into our next phase of growth, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company’s long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.