Sr.+ Machine Learning Engineer (ML Ops focus)
Software Engineering, Operations, Data Science
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
The LeaseQuery Data Science and Machine Learning team builds the machine learning services that power features across LeaseQuery’s suite of accounting products. You will help shape a range of production machine learning services that provide value to real users. The Sr.+ Machine Learning Engineer will be charged with developing, maintaining, and improving machine learning-related infrastructure and tools for the full life cycle of production ML at LeaseQuery. You will work closely with model developers, software developers, systems engineers, product managers, and the UX team, among others, to help create ML-driven product features. This is a MLOps focused, senior individual contributor role.
We value experience, but even more important to us is the willingness and ability to continuously learn, as ML is constantly evolving. We are looking for great teammates, who are nice people and happen to be extremely good at what they do.
LeaseQuery's headquarters is located in Atlanta, GA, but this role can sit 100% remote.
What you will be doing:
- Enabling the training, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of ML models in our products
- Working very closely with our model developers
- Working with Product and other Engineering teams to integrate our ML features and services with our broader products
- Helping other team members improve their MLE-related knowledge and skills
- As the leader of the MLOps efforts, providing tactical and strategic direction on technical matters related to ML systems design, infrastructure, and tooling
- Learning new MLE techniques and best practices, and subject matter related to LeaseQuery's business
What experience and skills we need you to have:
- Strong foundation in ML concepts
- Strong experience productionizing ML models
- Strong experience writing and maintaining code (Python) that is used by others
- Ability and desire to learn new techniques, topics, and technologies
Nice to haves:
- Experience with the end-to-end ML process (ideation, creation, deployment, and maintenance of models) at scale
- Experience with NLP models, tools, and best practices, including emerging LLM paradigms
- Knowledge of general accounting practices
- Experience with the AWS ML stack
- Experience with Kubernetes and all things containers
- Flexible PTO (including 11 holidays and your birthday off)
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Great health benefits with multiple plan option
- Option to choose between in office, fully remote, or a hybrid work environment for all employees
- Casual dress environment (when in office)
- Catered lunches every Tuesday and Thursday
- Company events each quarter
- Signing stipend for a work-from-home setup
- Free gym membership at our office
- Annual employee development program stipend of $2,000 for each employee
- Flexible parental leave with 10 weeks paid leave for ALL new parents
- Fertility/adoption assistance
- Annual tutoring stipend for your children
- Mentorship program available immediately
- Regular team outings
- Advancement opportunities based on results, not politics
- Culture that emphasizes inclusiveness driven by our REDI Committee
LeaseQuery simplifies accounting complexities with our innovative FinTech SaaS technology. We support more than 7,000 organizations in 90 countries and are highly rated by G2 for user satisfaction and ease of use. Our company and products have also appeared on several well-regarded lists including Inc. 5000, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work, and more. Finally, LeaseQuery’s core lease accounting solution has been recognized by SIIA CODiE as the Best Fintech and Best Compliance Solution.
Since 2011, our CEO and founder, George Azih has grown LeaseQuery from a one-person startup and a simple lease accounting solution to a workforce of 300+, a partner network of 200+, and a globally recognizable FinTech platform that includes lease accounting under multiple governmental regulations, SaaS spend management, and integration capabilities with various ERPs.
As we move into our next phase of growth, we’re looking for passionate and dedicated people who want to invest their energy to align with our company’s long-term goals.
LeaseQuery is an equal opportunity employer to all persons, free from restrictions and prejudice based upon race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, and disability status. LeaseQuery maintains a drug-free workplace.